“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Six Generation.......and it all began....


 It all began with this beautiful lady.......Six generations - she is the beginning......
If you look at my post from a couple weeks ago, you would have seen this lovely lady in a six generation photo I took.  Here are a few more from that session........ We were having a little fun with the pink boa but, I loved this pic - she looks so happy.


I wanted to do something a little different......all five generations holding baby Owen....all have played a part in who he is......he is another "beginning".......

A few more of my favorites from the session.....


Owen and his beautiful mommy....I love this pic - it is so typical, and so sweet - mommy talking to her baby.




I had lots of fun with this family.  They are such wonderful people and it is such an amazing feeling to be a part of documenting such a wonderful thing...

Babies are always special and Owen was certainly no exception.  He is so sweet.  His mommy wanted some of him sleeping and he would have none of that.  He wanted to be awake and see what was going on but, awake or sleeping they are awesome. 

Thank you again for such a memorable opportunity.....

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Julee. I especially love the picture with baby Owen, being held by his 5 generations of family...very creative! Don't know that we will have the opportunity to become a 5 or 6 generation picture with Grandma, but love that Debbie and her family are!! Sweet, sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.