“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My last Senior for 2010....


I had so many wonderful seniors to photograph in 2010.  I absolutely love working with seniors.  They usually are excited to be photographed and love to have fun.  Emily was no exception.  She is an absolutely beautiful girl and the camera loved her.  As you can see, it was pretty cold when we took pics but she was such a good sport.  And, I am so glad she was,  I love the pics in the weeds with the snow.  Thanks Emily for a great afternoon!

So, do you have a favorite?  I had so many.....but, I love to hear your thoughts!  So, leave me a comment by "clicking" on comments and another window will pop up.

1 comment:

  1. They are all lovely, Julee. Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl. I'm sure you enjoyed working with Emily.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.