“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A few sneak peeks - Kella!







Here are a few sneak peeks from my session yesterday.  Kella is turning two very shortly and I had fun taking her pics yesterday.  She is such a little peanut and I enjoyed spending time with her.  As you will see, she really liked my little horse. 
Thanks Kella and mom for allowing me to take her pics.  I had so much fun with both of you......  There will be a full blog post coming soon and also several other sneak peeks and posts that I am behind.  Busy, busy, busy......I will be spending the entire weekend editing so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.