“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just for Fun.....

I am not much for "New Year's Resolutions" but, one of the things I really wanted to do this year is take more photos of things other than clients......I love, love, love taking photos of children, people, weddings, etc. but, I also enjoy so many other things too....I always have my camera and am "snapping" but, I don't always post.  Last night as I was letting Annie out I noticed the moon and how beautiful it looked in the backyard.  Here is on the the photos I snapped! 

The only thing I really don't like about seeing the full moon in winter is.....that typically means cold, cold nights....and they are calling for -20 to -25 below wind chills this Friday and Saturday.  I guess my new snowshoes are going to have to wait.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.