“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

So many expressions.....

This little girl is the sweetest little peanut.....I love her big brown eyes, chubby little cheeks and her dimples...who can resist her dimples.  And.....she is such a happy little girl with a million expressions.  As I was going through her pics we have lots of her smiling but, I had to share some of the others too.....I love all of her expressions....

You may remember this one from an earlier post......


I Love this...I giggled out loud when I was editing and this one came up......



I cannot wait to take this little girls pics again.  She is such a sweetheart!  When you see her you just have to smile.....


So, which expression is your favorite?  Let me know by "clicking" on comments and another screen will pop up.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.....

2 comments:

  1. That last photo is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just want to cuddle her.....Suziq

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.