“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One More - Just for Fun......

One more....just for fun.  This fall we were at a wedding in the Madison area - pics were posted earlier of that beautiful event.  Anyway, we had a little extra time when there and we took a drive.  It was a beautiful day as you can see and the trees were just turning.  As we are driving down the road, I yell "Stop!"  Fortunately my husband is very used to me doing this and knows that when I yell that, it is typically because I see something I want to take a photo of.  This was so beautiful with the little church in the background......Brings back such wonderful memories of a beautiful wedding and an absolutely gorgeous fall day......I'm ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.