“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beautiful Newborn.....




I have been so lucky to have several newborns to photograph lately and I have a few more coming this week.  Here are a few from one session.  She is a beautiful little girl and made me work.....She was very good but, just did not want to go to sleep.  So, we got several pics while she is awake and some when she finally decided it was time to take a nap.

Such a beautiful new family.....Thanks for letting me be a part of documenting these beautiful memories in your life! 
Can't wait to share some more from my next sessions....tomorrow I will be posting a family session!  I am really busy this week with shoots - a one year old, a three year old, a boudoir session, six generation, engagement session and more newborn sessions so keep watching.  I will be sharing lots of previews in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.