“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Six Generations



If any of you saw my facebook post early yesterday morning, you saw I had a busy, busy weekend planned.  But, for those of you who know me......that is my "normal".  In addition to a couple of other photo sessions and a Christmas party at my house, I was honored by this family to be able to take a SIX GENERATION photo.  When I first posted on facebook that I was doing this, I had several people think I made a typo and thought it was a five generation.  As you may know, this is a rare occurrence.

Although the baby wasn't very enthused about having his picture taken, we were able to get a few.  He is such a sweet baby....I added an additional pic just of him from a session about a week ago.  I will be sharing more of that session in the days to come.

Thank you all again for giving me this wonderful opportunity.  I truly was honored to be a part of documenting something so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. That is really rare and cool to see a 6 generation in a family!! Love it! Congratulations to the family!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.