“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just one......for now......

I have been busy, busy, busy lately. But, that is normal and I love it.  I have  been spending lots of time taking photos, editing and ordering.....  I have had several Boudoir sessions and some of the people have given me permission to share one or two with you which I will be doing after Valentines day (most of the pics are for their significant others for that reason) so, those will be coming.  In the meantime, I have lots of beautiful pics to share with you.  Tonight......just one.  (I had a root canal this morning and I am feeling kind of ......yucky!)  Anyway, here is a photo from a shoot earlier this week.  Two absolutely beautiful little girls.  Baby turned one month old today and her big sister is 4.  I had so much fun with them and I thought this picture was so sweet. 
I will have more from this shoot and several others in the next few days....I promise!  But, for now, you can enjoy this beautiful moment with Marlee and Brynlee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.