“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Newborn Boy....



Well, I am behind with blogging again!  But, I have been spending so much time editing pics, I just haven't had time to post.  Lots of sessions and having so much fun.  This little bundle of joy was no exception.  He is a precious newborn that I was so lucky to spend some time with.  Thanks mom and dad for sharing him with me for a bit......I can't wait to do his next session and start documenting his storyboard......

As always.....I love to hear comments so please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.