“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I had to share.....



I just had to share a couple of photos from our Christmas so far......The first one is Lorin and Aubree after her Christmas program.   They were ahead of us walking to the vehicle and I love that they are holding hands.  She certainly has her papa wrapped around her little finger.  The second one is from the Winter Wonderland in Marshfield.  Every year we go one evening and enjoy all the lights and displays.  Such a beautiful thing to see.  Aubree and Heather were walking through one of the "tunnels" of lights and I snapped a pic.  Such wonderful Christmas memories.......

Merry Christmas Everyone!  I have an engagement shoot later this morning so......if I get just a couple of minutes tonight, I will try to post just a couple.  So many other shoots to post but, next week should be a little slower.

Also, watch for an upcoming contest right after the first of the year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.