“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Sessions!












I am so far behind in blogging......this entire fall has been just an incredible "ride".  I have been blessed with so many wonderful clients and have had the time of my life taking their photos.  The last few weeks I spent most of the time either taking photos or ordering photos and Christmas cards for so many clients.  So, my goal this week is to get caught up.....well, at least a little closer to caught up with all my blogging.  Here are a few of my favorites from three of my sessions.  Each night this week I will be posting pics from any of my sessions that I have not yet posted from this year.  (Unless, of course, the client has asked me not to put their pics on my blog)  After the week is over I will be having a contest......YAY!!!  You will be asked to "vote" on your favorite pic out of all the posts from 2010.  The winning photo will receive a prize and so will one of the voting contestants.  I will be posting all the "official" rules on Jan 1, so keep watching!

If you would like to leave a comment, just "click" on comments and another window will pop up.  You do NOT need an account to leave a comment.

Thanks for following my blog......so many fun things to come in the coming weeks.  I have a feeling 2011 is going to be an incredible year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.