“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

aahhhhhh.....Christmas is Coming!


A few weeks ago I took Eve's pics.  She is an absolutely adorable little girl and so funny!  She has the cutest little dimples and beautiful brown eyes and.....the list goes on and on.  And, she was so happy!  Some of the pics I took we were making funny faces and this is one of the shots I got.  When it popped up as I was editing - this was the first thing that popped into my head.  I couldn't resist posting this one.  I have all the editing done on this shoot and will share more of Eve's pics in the future.  But, for now, this is my life!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.