“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby is almost here......



Such a wonderful couple....beautiful mommy-to-be and daddy-to-be came and had a few pics taken before they have their new little bundle arrive.  She is to be making her appearance any day now and I GET TO TAKE HER PICS!  (Can you tell I am a little excited?)  I love taking newborn pics and a Christmas baby - ohhhhhh, the excitement of it all is almost too much.

Mommy and daddy were so much fun to photograph and they are anxious to meet their sweet little girl (I think almost as excited as me.....haha).  I have some fun ideas for pics of their little girl but, we will have to wait a few more days yet.  She is scheduled to make her appearance soon....but, babies have a way of not always following schedules so, we will just have to be patient. 

These are just a few of my favs from the "mini" session.  Such a loving couple, so much fun.  Although they were so happy and we were having so much fun it was difficult to get "serious" faces on the pics.  I love how you can see their joy and love in the pics.......

If you feel so inclined - I love to hear what you think.  "Click" on comments and a window will pop up.  You don't have to be a member to comment!

Anyone interested in by Bellies and Babies program....let me know.  It is a "mini" maternity session and newborn photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.