“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sojourner....

Last night we went to BS Bar to see the band Sojourner.  For those of you who have seen them, you know they "kick butt".  For those of you who have not had the opportunity to see them, they will be playing again Valentines weekend.  Check them out on Facebook....Become a Fan!  I took a few photos of the band last night.  I decided to do a little photoshopping to the picture.  The background is actually their T shirts that the band is wearing...  Watch for a few more fun shots that I took that I will be posting in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.