“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Merging Photos"

This photo/post is dedicated to all the soldiers past, present and future who serve our country every day. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you do.

I took this photo of an eagle sitting in a tree when Lorin and I were out one day. As we drove down the road I yelled "Stop". Luckily, that comment is becoming more and more common these days and he didn't hit the brakes or run in the ditch. He knows there must be something I want to take a picture of. When I downloaded the photo, I liked it, but it was not quite what I wanted overall. Of course, when you think of an eagle, your mind naturally goes to the American flag. So I took a photo of the flag flying and used it in the background..... added a few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.