“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Blog!

Hello family, friends and blogging buddies. I finished it....or at least it is close enough to start sharing some of my favorite photos. As you know, I have my Emmerichs Events Blog to share stories, etc. from our crazy family life. This blog is dedicated to photos I have or will be taking. This first post has several bonuses. I have posted a few of my recent photoshoots and will add more in the coming days. As with all bloggers - we love comments, so please let me know what you think. I will try to post every day but, no promises. However, I will post very frequently. In addition, I will be having little contests for my blogging buddies - so stay tuned. You never know what I might be giving away.

PS - Don't forget to check my older post. I was working on the blog before the end of the year so there is a post from December. It is worth taking a look at this precious little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.