“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Gray Frosty Day


Although today was supposed to be a "warm" day. It really did not seem like it - probably because there was no sun. Even the birds were puffed up to keep from getting cold. Mourning doves mate for life and these two, as well as several others, were here much of the day (as usual). They are always beautiful to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Certainly a day I didn't want to be at work, my camera and I should have played hookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool picture...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.