“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photoshop Fun

Well, the reason I haven't posted in a day or two is......my camera is at the "doctor".  I was having a couple of issues and needed to send it in for some minor repairs and adjustments.  I FEEL NAKED..... ALONE..... SAD.... OK, I  have a few issues.  So, to keep me busy during my time "alone" I have been resorting to some older photos that I have been playing with on photoshop.  My camera should be back in a few days, until then, I do have enough photos to finish editing.  But, I do want to take more.  Today, we had to run to Eau Claire and I must have said 20 times, "Oh, I wish I had my camera".  It was a beautiful, frosty morning.  With the sun shining on the frost, it just sparkled....such photo opportunities.  The very first day that it was gone, I was out and about on my way to an inspection and saw a wolf close to the road on a field.....No Camera!  UGH!!!  Such missed opportunities.  It is amazing how I have come to always rely on having my camera by my side.  Until its return, here are a couple of pics I had in my files that I did some photoshopping to. I know family members have this pic of Ken and Rita in the calendar, however, I have had a couple of requests for a copy that can be framed.  If anyone needs a copy, just let me know what size and I will get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.