“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sneak Peek - Me and My Big Sister






Here are a few pics from my photoshoot yesterday.  I absolutely love these but.....there are so many more that I love as much so I might have to share a few more with you in a day or two.  Two beautiful kids and I had so much fun with this family.  I hope you love them.....as always....I love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

  1. The one with the little girl hugging her knees is my favorite, I see them doing that a lot. Guess it is a natural thing to do when you sit down and think.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.