“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day!






Today was such a beautiful.  The temps were in the 60's and we live in Wisconsin!  So, this afternoon we decided to take out the TT, put the top down and go for a ride.  We drove up to Big Falls.  Here are a few pics from today.  I have a few more I will be posting in a day or two that show some of the intensity of the falls.  I hope spring is here for good......then summer.  But, sounds like it is going to get cold as the week progresses.  It can't get much worse....I packed my winter boots away today.  I am NOT taking them back out till next winter!


........and then the day ended with a beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.