“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prom Pics




Tonight is prom!  I had several couples in the studio this evening for photos which I am sure I will be sharing with you in the coming days after I get to share with them and get their ok to post.  These first pics are of my absolutely beautiful niece.  Before the rest of her group and her date that she went to prom with arrived at the studio, we had a little fun with her by herself and then a few with her dad.   The final pic is of the group.  There are a few fun shots to come of this group too.....stay tuned for more in the coming days!  

Love you both.....so glad I got to share this day with you.....

8 comments:

  1. Oh wowza! She looks just gorgeous!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of prom...brings back memories...I wish you were the one taking pictures at my Junior prom..you do an amazing job....Love the pictures of Sheila's daughter with her dad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julee your niece is gorgeous! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im one of the girls in the picture. im curious how we get the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I didn't get your email/fb you can send me a message at emmerichapp@tds.net or friend me on FB and I will get the info to you. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheyanna you are so beautiful!!! And I love the pictures of you and your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics.....Cheyanna is such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.