“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cat & Adam....just a few!










I LOVED THIS COUPLE!!!!  I had so much fun with them when they came into the studio.  We were just doing fun couple photos and I think I got a little carried away (I never do that do I?)  I think I have over 100 proofs for them....I have no clue how they are going to decide.  I couldn't even decide which ones to post.  So, you just might get another set of "sneak peeks" when I am proofing their entire session later this week. 
Thanks you two for a fun morning!  Can't wait to  hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Julee~
    These are amazing....I wouldn't want to have to pick either.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.