“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Senior Pics......Taylor!












So, I don't know if I should apologize that this post is this big or just think you got a bonus.  I am lucky I narrowed it down to these.  Taylor was my last Senior for the year (I think - I actually got a call from someone today that didn't like her original shoot with another photographer and wanted to know if I could do them, so you may see one more yet this year??)  Anyway, Taylor's shoot was on a cold blustery day a couple weeks ago.  This poor girl nearly froze to death getting her pics taken.  But, she was so great about it.  She is such a beautiful girl and very comfortable in front of the camera and it shows.  There were so many awesome photos of her and I am sure she will have a tough time deciding.  I know I did trying to decide what to post....Thanks Taylor for a fun morning!  You were awesome!

If you would like to leave a comment...."click" on comments below and another window will pop up.  Thanks - I love to hear what you think and which is your favorite!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, what talent! You would never know it was freezing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.