“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glamour Shot......Sneak Peek!





A couple weeks ago I took "glamour shots" at the Big Brothers Big Sisters Ladies Night.  Sue and Heather came with to assist me and we had so much fun.  We had lots of fun props that we took with and everyone had so much fun "dressing up".  As soon as we left we were already talking about what we wanted to do next year.  I am in the process of editing the pics and thought I would share one with you.  I LOVE this shot.  Such a beautiful girl.  I showed it to a few different people today and every time someone saw it they thought it looked like a  magazine shot!  Not sure what this girl does but, modeling could be in her future????

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see some more picts. I was there that night and can't wait to see more & mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.