“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fun Family Photos.....





Another fun family session....Kerry and Terry and Nitro.....I have so much fun, as all of you know, taking photos.  An added bonus is spending time with clients, which certainly was fun with these two (or should I say three).  I love when clients bring their "kids" with for family photos.....and, yes, I mean all kids, including the "four-legged" kind.  We have a little diva (named Annie) that rules our house and certainly is part of the family so I completely understand and LOVE when people want to include their four-legged kids in their family photos.  And....to make the pics even more special Nitro was dressed for the occasion too!

Comments are my motivation so if you would like to leave me your thoughts...."click" on comments and a window will pop up to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos and I am not sure how they are going to decide which to buy... You do a great job! Indoors and out!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.