“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just One....

The other day I had the pleasure of taking photos of this beautiful girl.  She is America's US Miss Wisconsin Tween 2010 and is going to compete at Nationals in a few weeks.  We took several photos and I will be editing many but, wanted to share one tonight.  She is such a beautiful girl and has a fantastic personality - what a wonderful combination - I as sure she will go far!  Good Luck Hailey!  You already have my vote!

Talking to her mom and seeing Hailey was such a treat.  So often I have heard about "pageant kids" and it just isn't true.  What I saw was a very well-rounded, happy, down-to-earth young lady.  She was polite and a joy to work with.  Can't wait to finish editing this batch and for our next session.......
 
PS.....Keep watching - I will be posting several more of Hailey in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.