“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

It Must Be Puppy Love....






Yesterday I had a fun photo shoot with these six playful puppies.  A very good friend of my sister also raises and shows Bernese Mountain Dogs and these are six beautiful puppies I am sure will be winning lots of ribbons and trophies in the future.  It was such a wonderful shoot......although I have to admit a little bittersweet.  We shared lots of laughs, a few tears as we reminisced about Sheila and lots and lots of puppy kisses.  (I LOVE puppy kisses....puppy breath.....puppy love!)

I was so impressed we were able to get all six of these puppies in one shot and we actually did it a few times.  I could tell Kathy is a pro.....(although we did have a few extra hands - thanks Cheyanna, Wayne, Sue and Evan). 

I cannot thank Kathy enough for spending the afternoon with me and allowing me to enjoy these wonderful blessings.  You were such a truly special person in my sister's life and spending time with you and your puppies was such a special time for me.  I look forward to doing it again!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Julee, how adorable is this?!??! Absoutely LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila was a great friend to my sister Kathy as well. I had the pleasure to hang out with Sheila at a few dog shows with Kathy. These are awesome pictures!

    Karen (Kathy Dugger's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photo's are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Julee!!! You are the best!!
    Love you ~ Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julee, these puppies are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julee, Just popped over to say hi and see these puppies. Firstly, I love the breed and all things puppy-breath, kisses etc. Great job. I'll be back to visit again.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one... are they for sale??
    Kelly Weiler
    715-678-2720

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.