“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Amanda and Ryan - Engagement Session!






A few sneak peeks from today's engagement session.  Amanda and Ryan will be getting married in less than two months and I can't wait to shoot the wedding.  They were lots of fun and I just have that feeling that the wedding is going to be beautiful!  Thanks for a fun shoot!

As always....I love to hear comments so if you want to leave a comment on the blog "click" on comments and another window will pop up.  You don't need to have an account to leave a message.  You can do so as anonymous.  Or, you can leave me a message on Facebook!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.