“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Samantha and Dylan - Engagement!











Just a few of one of my sessions today.  Lots of engagement sessions coming up......lots of weddings coming up!  Sam and Dylan will be getting married in just a few months and we had fun getting a few engagement photos today....(ok, maybe a few hundred photos).  But, here are a few sneak peeks.   We even had a couple with their beautiful baby boy.  He is so sweet.  What a beautiful family......

Tomorrow I will share a few from one of my family sessions......or children sessions.......or senior sessions......or......I guess you will just have to wait and find out!

As always.....I love comments so if you feel compelled....please leave me a comment on here or on FB.  To leave the comment on here you can click on "comments" and another window will pop up.  You can leave your comment as anonymous (you don't need to have an account or blog to leave a comment).  Thanks much!  And.....thanks for following my blog!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.