“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a couple from the Merrill Wedding




A few weeks ago I got a call from a friend who is a photographer in Wausau.  She had hurt her back and was in need of help!  She had a wedding to shoot that Saturday and wasn't sure how she was going to do all the photos and wanted to know if I could help.....  Well, thanks to some awesome clients that I had photo sessions booked with on that Saturday who were willing to re-schedule, I was able to help her out.  Here are just a couple of shots from the day.  I had never met the bride and groom prior to that day but, quickly could see why the other photographer had spoken so highly of them.  They were an awesome couple and so very happy.  It was fun to be a part of the day!

Note:  All of these images were shot by Photos by Julee but are the property of Walkowski Photography.  All copyrights apply.  No images can be altered or reproduced in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.