“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fathers Day....

A couple weeks ago I shared some of the pics of the session I had with this family.  They are such a sweet family and mommy wanted to do something a little special for daddy for Father's Day.  So, she had asked me if the opportunity arose, to take a pic or two that they may be able to give to him for his Father's Day gift.  (It was a surprise, so I couldn't share it with you before....)  I snapped the first one as we were going through the session and when I began editing, I knew I had to do something special with it.  I love the look on the father's and daughter's face.  Both so happy and you can tell she definitely is daddy's little princess.

As always, I love to hear comments!

1 comment:

  1. You do such a great job! Andy loved his pictures for Father's Day...Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.