“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chloe!

About a month ago (boy how time flies - I told you I am behind on posting but, I promise I will post several this week) I took these photos of Chloe who just turned 2.  She is such a sweetheart and has tons of energy.  I loved taking her photos.  You can see in some of the pics she has on her pink croc "shoeys".  She LOVES  her shoes and mom and dad had to hide them from her to get some of the pics without them.  She hates the feel of the grass on her toes so they had to go back on when we moved the shoot to the yard outside.  She was so happy.  Her mommy told me that Chloe was looking at all the pics I had taken and didn't say anything until the pic of her shoes came up.  When that one came up on the computer, she started jumping up and down yelling "my shoeys!"  Mommy got her a copy of that pic for her bedroom.  Such a cutie!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the 2nd picture of her standing on the dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mess with this girls shoes! Her favorite pair of mine are the red heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute little girl and wonderful pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.