“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding - Sarah and Jason!!

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding for a fantastic couple.  They are so happy and so much fun.  You never knew what was coming next......  As usual, I took lots of pics and had a hard time selecting which to post.  But these are some of my favorites. Thanks Sarah and Jason for everything....you both are awesome and I wish you many happy years together!

6 comments:

  1. Love them Julee!!! I think Jason will like the car one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I really like the reception ones; Julee, you really caught fantastic moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful couple! The pictures turned out very lovely. I wish you the best on your lives journey together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute guys! wish I could have been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your guys' dance was amazing!!! So glad you ended up with a great picture of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good Sarah we are ready for some printed pictures. -Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.