“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Celebr8 & Sk8 - Stevens Point

On Saturday I went to photograph the Celebr8 & Sk8 Event in Stevens Point.  It is an event where children and young adults skate to music.  They range in age from 3 through Seniors in high school.  My cousin's daughter has been skating nearly her entirely life.....and it shows.  Most of these pics are of her.  This was her final skating event and she did an awesome job.  It was a lot of fun to see all of them skating. (For the mom who was in the row below where I was shooting - if you want copies of your daughters pics, please send me a message on my email and I will be happy to get them to you - I included a copy of one of them in this group.)  Congrats Cheyenne....you did a great job and we were all very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.